December 09, 2008

IRONGIRL!!!

WE RAN THE IRONWOMEN RACE WHICH IS 10 MILES.

THANKS FOR COMING HONEY!! I KNOW IT WAS EARLY BUT IT WAS THE BEST SEEING YOU THERE!


KELLI DID AWESOME THIS WAS HER FARTHEST RACE SO FAR AND SHE WAS SO GOOD!! SHE IS GOING TO ROCK AT THE 1/2 MARATHON IN JAN. ITS BEEN SO FUN RUNNING WITH HER!!



BETH WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD US ABOUT THIS RACE. SHE ALWAYS MAKES EVERYTHING FUN, SHE GOT THE CRAZY SOCKS FOR US(WHICH WERE SERIOUSLY THE HIT OF THE RACE!) IT WAS SO FUN DOING THIS WITH HER!!

11 comments:

joslyn marie said...

how fun! You guys are so cute! I wish I could run! You guys make it look so much fun! Love ya!

Courtney Goodman said...

Kris! You look so cute! Love the socks!

Heidi said...

You are hot woman! Seriously, I'll step it up and train for a race and we'll meet up somewhere and use the race as an excuse for a trip together.. sound good?

Cassie and Joe said...

Ironwoman? Are you crazy? Jk, it looks like fun! It was fun seeing you the other night at the shower. We still need to get together!

Beth said...

you are a sweetheart.

and you are too fast for your own good:)

the waites said...

that looks like such a balst! I love seeing pics of Kelli..you girls look FAB!!

BriAnne said...

You are my hero!! That is amazing! We are going private on our blog, so don't forget to leave your email address for me so I can invite you! :) Merry Christmas!

Jared Westergard said...

How fun you guys look so cute! I wish I could run like like maybe someday.

Chelsi said...

Nice work! One of these days I am going to attempt a half marathon or something... We still need to try and plan a trip to see you guys. Let us know when would be best and we will make it work.

alyssa said...

Happy Birthday Kris! I lost my phone at Disneyland today so I can't call you. Hope you had a great day! Love ya,
Alyssa

alyssa said...

Krista! I still don't have my phone but I did get your message. Call Brad's phone or my house phone for now- I'm dying to talk to ya!