April 30, 2009

NEW YORK!!!

JON AND I FINALLY GOT TO GO TO NEW YORK CITY!! IT WAS OUR FIRST TIME. MY PARENTS AND SONNY AND BETH AND REAGAN CAME TO. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN. JON HAD A DAY OFF, SO WE HAD ALOT TO DO IN ONE AND A HALF DAYS IN NYC. WE WERE WORN OUT BY THE END.BUT WAS ALL WORTH IT.

WE SAW SHRECK THE NIGHT WE ARRIVED. IT WAS SO FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING.


HERE WE ARE AT THE TOP OF THE ROCK(ROCKEFELLER CENTER). IT WAS A GREAT VIEW OF THE CITY. ( OUR BABY IS DEFINATELY GROWING)

HERE WE ARE IN FRONT OF WALLSTREET. THE SECURITY IS CRAZY THERE NOW.

THE STATUE OF LIBERTY!!

5 comments:

Amanda Stephan said...

We are going in May and I can't wait!!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Chelsi said...

So fun! I really want to go to New York someday. You better post a cute side profile of that baby bump. You'll be happy you had the pics when it's all said and done.

the waites said...

I love that you and your husband are like Ken and Barbie! You better show me a baby bump b/c you do not look prego. The fact that you did a 1/2 pregenant is AMAZING! I love Cindy and Kelli- What a fun girls trip!

alyssa said...

Kris! You do not even look preggers at all! It was good catching up yesterday! Cute NY pics

Kristan said...

KRISTA! I am so sorry to just now track your blog down! Rob, Lane and I love you and Jon and cant wait to meet your little boy. He is so incredibly lucky to have yall as parents. I am with the other girls, BABY BUMP PICS NOW!!!please call me when u have some free time, miss u and tell your mama hi!